Gate Operators and Openers
- Your gate’s range of motion changes without being adjusted
- Your opener is completely unresponsive, even to manual release
- Your operator is making a grinding or beeping noise
- Your gate opener won’t respond if you are more than one foot away
- Your gate will open, but won’t close (or vice versa
You can test the electrical connection to your gate in some of these cases to confirm that the issue is your opener. If this isn’t the case, Welborn is here to help.
No matter the model, age, or state of your gate operator, our expert technicians will arrive on-time, assess the overall operating condition of your gate, and present all your repair and installation options up front before beginning any work. Once you sign off on the solution that works best for you, they’ll begin work on the necessary repair or installation needed to get your gate back in working order.
Our technicians are background checked and drug tested to ensure you receive the best gate operator repair and replacement service in the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. We even offer an “In Good Hands” guarantee – if we can’t fix it, you don’t pay! Trust the experts at Welborn to provide the best possible service with honesty and integrity.