Welborn Services & Installs All Brands!
We feature CHI, Clopay, & Amarr steel garage doors just to name a few.
Our high quality steel doors offer durability and security to the most heavily used entrance of your home. Our manufacturers use hot dipped galvanized steel to ensure the door has the longest possible life. In fact, we offer you their Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty on all 24 gauge sections, and additional warranties from Welborn Garage Doors. Personalize your steel garage door to give your home more curb-appeal and increase property value.
Steel Door Features
- check_circleDeep wood-grain texture in both short and long raised panels.
- check_circleSections are formed from hot dipped galvanized steel for resistance to rust and corrosion.
- check_circleSections have a baked on primer with a top coat baked-on finish.
- check_circleSections have tongue and groove meeting rails for superior strength and better sealing against the elements.
- check_circleWide center and end stiles are formed from heavy duty 19 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel and are securely fastened to the sections.
- check_circleRigid retainer secures U-shaped bottom weatherstrip for added strength and to seal the bottom of the door to the floor.
format_paintAvailable Steel Door Colors
Sizes & Styles Available
We stock all sizes of steel doors in the standard raised panel design. Long and flush panel doors are available by special order. Call us today to set up an appointment for a FREE Consultation and see how we can bring your home’s beauty to life.
Insulation is available on composite and custom cedar doors upon request.
We can insulate our line of sectional steel doors with two inch vinyl backed polystyrene insulation, friction fitted with an R-6 insulating value. We also offer a double steel insulated door with steel on both exterior and interior faces and insulation sandwiched in between.
This door seal is placed on your exterior wood trim. It is composed of color-matched vinyl and has an integral, flexible strip to seal your garage door against drafts, dust and insects. Perimeter seal also creates a softer finished look to complete your garage door.
You can upgrade your steel or plastic rollers to ten ball bearing nylon coated rollers. These low friction rollers come with a Lifetime Warranty and have a quieter performance than steel or plastic rollers.
We can install plain or decorative windows in your new door in various designs. Call us today for a FREE Consultation.